How to run in editor with low/medium/high settings?

Hi there I am trying to run my project in low/medium and high settings to check FPS for the Oculus Rift DK2. At the moment it always runs at max settings even when I turn down the settings in the configuration project preferences (I think this only affects the actual editor not the running demo).

I have been looking everywhere for a simple way to adjust these graphics settings, I tried a plugin someone made 10 months ago or so but when it overwrote my settings in the demo folder it killed the project and near gave me a heart attack. Luckily I had an old backup and just copied over my old settings and it worked again.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to lower my settings in the editor so when I run it I can see the FPS in the DK2 please.

Settings -> Project Settings -> Target Hardware

is that what you’re looking for?

Do you maybe mean this here:

http://nekros-blog.net/images/private/UE4_Settings.png

Thanks for the responses guys. That could be the option daveSchoneveld I will experiment with it later and yes Nekronata those are the kinds of options I want to adjust (but those ones only appear to adjust the editor window not when you run the game).

I was hoping for that kind of check-box approach like the one above but maybe that is just not available right now.

If you want to have Options in your Game directly, you have to make them yourself. I think there was also something on the Marketplace to make it much more easy.

Sweet thanks Nekronata you have been very helpful, I will definitely check out the marketplace cheers :slight_smile: