Download

How to make a destructable object in Unreal Engine - A Plugin Question

My name is James and I am the CEO and owner of Star Cleaning commercial cleaning service. I am trying to learn how to create a destructible object in Unreal Engine. I am aware there used to be a tool or plugin for Unreal tournament called APEX though maybe it doesn’t work anymore? Is there a new tool available or is APEX the right plugin to use?

Second request. I need help installing the plugin into my Unreal Tournament client. I haven’t yet been able to figure out how to install a plugin or the Apex plugin that I have downloaded from GITHUB. Here is a link to the Nvidia APEX code page - GitHub - NVIDIA/apex: A PyTorch Extension: Tools for easy mixed precision and distributed training in Pytorch. Let me know what I need to create a destructible object! I cant wait to get started on my new game! Thank you!

Please help me I dont know what do do next!

Hey Anala, you should be able to open the project plugins and then search for “APEX” or “destructible mesh”, the name may have changed. Simply install it from the unreal engine and then try creating a new file with type: Destructible mesh.

Add me on disc if u need further help smooch#7730