How to identify and remove .h files?

I have somehow converted a mesh into c++/.h by right clicking it and viewing it. I have no knowledge of c++ and thus now it has caused me a problem by not allowing me to package my project. How do i fix this?

Hello -

Can you be more specific of how you opened them? With what program did you view the mesh and are you referring to the FBX or the uasset file?

Thank You

Eric Ketchum

I right clicked the static mesh actor in the world outliner and selected the view c++ option thus this problem appeared and prompted a header error in the compiler. I have been searching for ways to fix this problem in both the forums and the answerhub and found no solution to fix this.

I cloned the entire project hoping that it will solve the problem but it did not. Thus i rebuilt the entire project from scratch without migrating my assets and only using clean fbx files and managed to package it without the error thus assuming that the problem is occurred from clicking on the view c++ option.

I assume most people who has encountered this error might be also caused from this.

Hello -

Just to confirm, the only C++ option that I am getting when right clicking on an Imported Static Mesh is to Open StaticMeshActor.h. Is that what you meant by the view C++ option above?

Eric Ketchum