How to detect touch input on handhelds?

I am trying to handle inputs on a tablet. I have tried implementing a UTouchInterface but there doesn’t seem to be any methods which I can override. I have also tried overriding the SWidget’s

virtual FReply OnTouchStarted(const FGeometry& MyGeometry, const FPointerEvent& Event) override;

virtual FReply OnTouchMoved(const FGeometry& MyGeometry, const FPointerEvent& Event) override;

virtual FReply OnTouchEnded(const FGeometry& MyGeometry, const FPointerEvent& Event) override;

But instead I am getting a linker issues. If I change my class’ API from CLASSNAME_API to SLATE_API the linker issues go away but instead a issue arises in the Microsoft.MakeFile.Targets (error MSB3073: The command ““C:\Program Files\Unreal Engine\4.6\Engine\Build\BatchFiles\Build.bat” " -rocket” exited with code -1. C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V120\Microsoft.MakeFile.Targets 38 5

Does anyone know how I should go about getting input on a tablet through code without having to add a touch method override to each actor or pawn in the scene?

Closed, because of duplication:

https://answers.unrealengine.com/questions/163626/how-to-detect-touch-input-on-handhelds.html