How to create multiple groups of players in voice chats together without placing them on the same Teams?

Hi devs! I am working on my first UEFN game and trying to place 2 players inside of a voice chat group so that when they spawn into the game they can talk to each other, but they aren’t on the same team. I am trying to create a game where players have the option to work together and fight others (and hence leverage the group chat), but they aren’t forced to (so they aren’t on the same team, could technically kill each other, there are many teams of 2).

Thank you for your help in advance!

I don’t know if this is what you are looking for, but you can change the voice chat to “All”
in island settings.

Thanks! Not exactly though.

I am looking for “teams” of 2 to be able to talk to each other, but they also should still be able to kill each other.

Basically trying to create a dynamic where two players could work together because the win state is two players left (and they are in a voice chat to encourage this), but you can never really trust your “teammate” as they could still kill you.

Update: Think I found a work-around.

Simply turning friendly fire on.

Thanks for helping me get unstuck here.

1 Like