How to close the auto fill hold of output model?

I scan a lot of people face before, but I process in the Capturing Reality, the output of the 3D model had auto fill hold, so make the facial 3D model broken, How I can close the auto fill hold, to output the original 3D model like the perview inside the Capturing Reality?

Hi Sunny

I scan a lot of people face before, but I process in the Capturing Reality, the output of the 3D model had auto fill hold, so make the facial 3D model broken, How I can close the auto fill hold, to output the original 3D model like the perview inside the Capturing Reality?

What do you mean under the “auto fill hold” ? can you make a screenshot + provide a description of the issue ?

Wishgranter, Thank you for your reply. When I output the 3D model, Capturing Reality will add the mesh to fill the hold behind the
head , can I close this funtion, just output the original head.

Hi Sunny
It’s not possible with settings only. You need to manually remove it and in Zbrush it‘s work for “few” seconds…

hi Wishgranter

So that I can not change the setting to output the 3D model like the CR perview window(the attachment picture 1)?? Because I scan a lot of head, if I need to post process everyone in zbrush to delete the face of the 3D model head, need spend a lot of time. And I use the other 3D scan software (Photoscan) before, I can just output the no fill hold version of 3d model( the attachment picture 2 and 3), so I think CR maybe have output the original no fill hold version.

thank you for you help.

Hi Sunny
Add a few images on the sides to get fewer excessive triangles there… there is no setting regarding a close-hole disability…

hi, Wishgranter
I go to try this, thank you for you help.