How to add modules/plugins to nativization build?

Hi,

I am trying to nativize a few of my Pawns and other expensive actors in my mainly Blueprints based project but I am getting lots of errors like,

UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)):   Module.NativizedAssets.7_of_13.cpp
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)):   D:\Unreal_Projects\ProcterC\Intermediate\Plugins\NativizedAssets\Windows\Game\Source\NativizedAssets\Public\RobotGameMode__pf1010915279.h(5): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'GSTypes.h': No such file or directory
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)):   Module.NativizedAssets.2_of_13.cpp
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)):   D:\Unreal_Projects\ProcterC\Intermediate\Plugins\NativizedAssets\Windows\Game\Source\NativizedAssets\Public\PCGameInstance__pf1010915279.h(5): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'GSTypes.h': No such file or directory
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)):   D:\software_installs\UE4\Epic Games\UE_4.18\Engine\Plugins\Runtime\Oculus\OculusVR\Source\OculusHMD\Public\OculusBoundaryComponent.h(4): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'ActorComponent.h': No such file or directory
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)):   D:\Unreal_Projects\ProcterC\Intermediate\Plugins\NativizedAssets\Windows\Game\Source\NativizedAssets\Private\BFL_PandaLib__pf3791205903.cpp(5): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'GameSparksLogEventData.h': No such file or directory
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)):   Module.NativizedAssets.10_of_13.cpp

These are from Oculus and GameSparks.

Is it possible to add these so that they are found and included by the Nativization process?

Cheers

Also getting errors with GS 4.23.1, input why this occurs are appreciated - files are in correct path location.

..fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: '../Plugins/GameSparks/Source/GameSparks/Private/GSTypes.h': No such file or directory
..fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: '../Plugins/GameSparks/Source/GameSparks/Private/GSApi.h': No such file or directory

UPDATE
I’ve deleted the saved and intermediate folder, converted the project to C++, the errors did not returned.