How do you make custom weapons for a FPS game

Hay guys, i just got unreal engine and me and some friends want to attempt to make a fps game, i have the map built but don’t know how to make a custom weapon, player model, or any of the physics. I know you can make these because there are guns in ark, and this wasw used to make ark,

thanks in advance,

AG

OK so, double posting about the same topic is not the best way to get help. in your first thread i told you to look up youtube vids on how to do this. ue4 is an engine, The core functionality typically provided by a game engine includes a rendering engine (“renderer”) for 2D or 3D graphics, a physics engine or collision detection (and collision response), sound, scripting, animation, artificial intelligence, networking, streaming, memory management, threading, localization support, scene graph, and may include video support for cinematics. it is not designed to make 3d models, for that you need maya or 3ds max. if you had watched some youtube vids, they would have explained that.

so to sum up:
you need to learn a 3d package to make the models and uv map them then build skeletons and control rigs to animate your models (maya,3ds max or blender)
you need to learn a 2d image program to texture your models (photoshop, gimp)
you need to learn a height map creation program if you want realistic landscapes (world machine)
you need to learn the engine back to front, decide if you want to go c++ or full blueprint and learn that (you need to learn coding basics either way or you will have a pretty scene that does nothing)

And that is just the basics.
building a game is a huge under taking and most people will be happy to help you, but you need to take initiative to first learn and attempt stuff on your own.
“because there are guns in ark, and this wasw used to make ark”
every model was made in a 3d package