How do I prevent the actor from leaving an area?

Hello community, hello devs

I have a very dumb question, but I can´t figure it out.

Well, I have a sphere as a static mesh.

Instead of preventing me to leave the sphere, it spawn me on top of the collision mesh and don´t let me enter it.

How do I reverse this?

I even tried per poly collision. It partly works (it doesn´t spawn me on top of the collision mesh), but when I want to leave, it does let me do it. When I want to enter it again, the same problem occurs again. I´m getting a collision.

Before someones asks: I have the playerstart inside of the collision sphere/box/whatever.
I also tried auto convex, but it doesn´t calculate it good enough. I even exported a collision mesh from my 3d modeling package, but the problem persists.

I hope someone can help me.

Thank you,
Kind regards,
Kira

Hey Kira,

I’m sorry, but I don’t understand what you are trying to accomplish. You have a sphere that you want the player to start inside of? And you’re having trouble getting into or out of the sphere? Could you show me what your collision looks like for the interior and exterior of the sphere? Thanks!

I got it to work somehow. I placed simple boxes around the perimeter of the sphere in the blueprint. It is not the most beautiful option, but I will wait for the 4.3 release. I read that you will be able to reshape the collision boxes.

Anyway, thanks for your time :). I really overcomplicated things. I apologize for that :).