How do I fix shadow flickering?

Hi, I seem to be experiencing a large amount of what seems like either noise or flickering in the shadows of my environment. I don’t know how to show that since I don’t have a good video recording thing on my computer, and an image won’t show it. But that is the best way I can explain it. It is like after building the lighting, there are areas the engine or the computer doesn’t know what to do with, and starts flickering those parts. It is probably some setting or something, because I just noticed it, and I don’t think it’s been there from the start, though I have started to light just recently. If you have any ideas please let me know, thanks!

So I don’t know if I did something, or what. I loaded up the scene after working on it for a little while longer and it seems like it is gone. I started ignoring it after a while and then just closed it before going to lunch. Now it seems fine. It would be great to know what caused it for the future, but at least for now it seems like the issue resolved itself.