How change value in 3d widget variables

Hi guys,

I have a doubt. I have a blueprint where I want to appear a 3D widget. But I want this widget 3d, at the beginning is invisible and when the player look at it appear the information. I created a player hit target, just that I am not able to make him appear and disappear the information.

The other problem is that I want to edit the information that will appear this widget by Blueprint.

Interface is a good choice here. Create a Blueprint Interface and add a function (lets call it Interact). Then inside your Blueprint where you want the 3D widget to show, you can implement this interface and add your Interact event to show or hide your 3D widget. Good thing about Interface is you can simply call it while tracing from your character without worrying about crashing or anything because if the hit actor don’t have that Interface implemented then that function will silently fail. If you need a quick example then just let me know. :slight_smile:

Hey :slight_smile:

Get the object and set its visibility. If you want to set something you can cast to the widget object ( get the widget component and then the widget object from it to cast ). I hope this is something helpfully…

Cheers!