Download

Hourences Skysphere in 4.7

Hey guys,

I’m having a huge issue with Hourences’ skyphere in the 4.7 build. I am getting a lot of errors

Accessed None ‘K2Node_DynamicCast_AsSolus_Game_State2’ from node Set Bloom Scale in Blueprint AtmossphereandWeather

Accessed None ‘K2Node_DynamicCast_AsSolus_Game_State’ from node Set Bloom Scale in Blueprint AtmossphereandWeather

Attempt to assign variable through None from node Set Bloom Scale in blueprint AtmosphereandWeather

I’m not really sure how to fix this error. I’m learning Blueprints and this is a bit beyond me. To me it looks like it may not be finding that node at all, but it’s in the Blueprints. Any help in fixing this?

some disconnected wires in a casting node

@liondog Did you manage to solve the problem? I’m having trouble with the exact same issue right now.

Actually I never got it fixed. I ended up using different one from a member of this board and customizing it to show a moon within a certain time, but it was never as beautiful. I also need a Skysphere that looked a little more earth-like. Now I am using one that I custom built with weather, time of day, and soon temperature.