HotReload Bug? The Change on blueprint Can not be saved

It recently happens to my project, say I have some class members in my character class:

UPROPERTY(EditDefaultsOnly, BlueprintReadOnly, Category = Camera, meta = (BlueprintProtected))
	float NonLockOn_CamRotationLagging;

UPROPERTY(EditDefaultsOnly, BlueprintReadOnly, Category = Camera, meta = (BlueprintProtected))
	float LockOn_CamRotationLagging;

And I gave them initialized value in my constructor:

ATheLastBastionHeroCharacter::ATheLastBastionHeroCharacter() : Super()
{

LockOn_CamRotationLagging = 10.0f;
NonLockOn_CamRotationLagging = 30.0f;

}

The generated blueprint will gave me this everytime after I reopen the project.

226947-capture.jpg

Does anyone have the same issue before? T_T

Hey there, if you click the reset arrows (to be 10 and 30) and save and restart the engine, do you get 0 again?

yes, I will get a zero, if I don’t expose the variables to blueprint, the value will remain as I intend in constructor

Do you have any construction script code that might set that to 0?

I don’t think so, and I feel wired is because when I first time write those code, it work as it should be, this problem only happen to me recently, I have to reassign those value in begin play or write
as pure c++ to make sure they have the correct value

and I don’t have any construction script in BP, and I am pretty sure that I did not write any c++ to reassign those value in construction, because as I mentioned if I don’t expose variables to Bp, the value set by c++ is corrected. Therefore, I guess the issue is happening during the bp construction.

and there are also two Boolean has the same problem, where I set them to be true in code, and somehow they are false in Bp

If you create new variables with the same type and a slightly different name, do you still have that issue?

I will try it now

Nope, they are being reset to zero

226996-capture.jpg

If I have to recalled any significant change I made, I think I add a few line of code to assign a static value that I create in the same Cpp file

If you do it on another class do you have the same problem?