Help me urgent packaging problem

I beg you to help me no one helps me for a week, my question is ignored by everyone

Warning: Legacy data detected in sequence ‘/Game/Sequences/SEQ_RoomPreview (SEQ_RoomPreview)’. This will cause deterministic cooking issues. Please resave the package.

UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): Cook: LogBlueprint: Warning: [Compiler TopDown] Set Input Mode Game And UI (Deprecated) is deprecated; Use the new version of Set Input Mode Game And UI instead

Engine is also looking for non-existent content for some reason UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): Cook: LogLinker: Warning: Can’t find file ‘/Game/ArchVis/Materials/M_Ceramic_Mat_Inst’ UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): Cook: LogUObjectGlobals: Warning: Failed to load ‘/Game/ArchVis/Materials/M_Ceramic_Mat_Inst’: Can’t find file ‘/Game/ArchVis/Materials/M_Ceramic_Mat_Inst’

UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): Cook: LogLinker: Warning: Can’t find file ‘/Game/grass’ UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): Cook: LogUObjectGlobals: Warning: Failed to load ‘/Game/grass’: Can’t find file ‘/Game/grass’

And the main error in red:

UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): Cook: CookResults: Error: Package Native Shader Library failed for WindowsNoEditor.

The problem isn’t obvious to me and I guess it isn’t to anyone else or they would have answered. We will need to go through a process and determine what is going on.

First, try building from a fresh project. The easiest way is to select File->(Package Project)->(Zip up project) and create a zip. Then unzip it into a fresh directory and rebuild.

Also, tell us more about the context of your issue. What UE4 version are you using? Did you upgrade the project from an earlier UE4 version? Did you get this project from someone else? Do you have an earlier version of your project that works?

Finally, it’s unwise to assume you know what we need to see. Please always post full logs (use the toolbar to embed the file, don’t copy/paste it all in).

Now, let’s see what we can do…

Thanks for answering. I zipped and rebuilt, but same errors still persist. I don’t remember if I upgraded the project or not, as I have multiple versions(they are all basic and don’t have gameplay) of it trying to figure out where in which version it would work better, My current version is 4.17. I upgraded it 4.18, but it didn’t help… I will post logs soon, sorry, coudnt answer earlier

link text

Hey mate please look

Let’s handle one thing at a time. First go through all the warnings where it says “…was upgraded to use FText to store its display name data…” and do what it suggests: Open those assets and re-save them. See if those warnings go away.

Hi yes thanks I have saved them these ftext errors gone away.

Next, the input axis. Go into project settings → Engine → Input. You need to have the inputs set up there so they match what the blueprint is expecting. Or, if you have it, use an older version of the project where these settings are valid.

Hi thanks. I deleted the entire blueprint since there was always a lot of trouble with it. Axis error disappeared

Close the project, remove DerivedDataCache from the project directory, and try building again. Post the latest logs.

Oh some of the files of the blueprint can not be deleted and causing another warnings…

I tried to load the editor with "“NoLoadStartuPPackages” but I cant find this option in the settings

No idea what that is. Go back to your backup before you deleted the blueprint I guess.

Hi thanks. Sorry but I can’t find this file… Search results gave me “EditorPerProjectUserSettings.ini”
and “Engine.ini”. Sorry I am a noob, is it inside these files? Thanks

I thought it was in your project directory but I see that it’s in the UE4 engine’s directory. And it’s complaining as if your disk drive is too slow.

I’m sorry but your project is very confused and I don’t know what the problems are. Is it something you can recreate from scratch?

Maybe try uninstalling all your UE4 versions and reinstalling the latest. I wish I could be more help but that is a total mess in there.

Ok thanks mate hehe yeah my project is really confusing…

Mate mate MATE!!! MATE!!! I deleted the config folder and now packaging went sucesfully.
Game launches all good, but no gameplay in editor or in exe. Can’t look, can’t walk. No axis mappings, no input mappings. How can I restore them? Maybe I can copy paste that somehow?

Dude I can’t believe it. I made it. I deleted an old config, created a new config by opening the project, then added default game and defaulit input to get my gameplay back, played around with “defaultgame.ini”. deleted a few things and it works now! Yas!

I made it. I deleted an old config, created a new config by opening the project, then added default game and defaulit input to get my gameplay back, played around with “defaultgame.ini”. deleted a few things and it works now! Yas!

I have most of the errors from the previous version (that was with config folder) but packaging is going well for some reason