Help! Blueprint having different behaviors

Hello everyone,

So I’m having a issue in my project, my main player class is having different behaviors. It works fine in the editor but if I package my game and run it, the player just keep stuck in mid-air (And that only happens with the Player blueprint). Also, If I run the game in my main map, the game just crashes after spawning it going immediately to the desktop.

After a little bit of research, I found out it is something related to the CollisionCylinder.

<ErrorMessage>Fatal error: [File:D:\Build\++UE4+Release-4.12+Compile\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Engine\Private\Components\PrimitiveComponent.cpp] [Line: 1581] &nl;Default__WarIslandsCharacter_C MovedComponent CollisionCylinder not initialized deleteme 0&nl;</ErrorMessage>

*WarIslandsCharacter is the player’s parent class.

Looking into the PrimitiveComponent.cpp I got:

if( bCollisionEnabled && (DeltaSizeSq > 0.f))
{
#if !(UE_BUILD_SHIPPING || UE_BUILD_TEST)
	if( !IsRegistered() )
	{
		if (Actor)
		{
			UE_LOG(LogPrimitiveComponent, Fatal,TEXT("%s MovedComponent %s not initialized deleteme %d"),*Actor->GetName(), *GetName(), Actor->IsPendingKill());
		}
		else
		{
			UE_LOG(LogPrimitiveComponent, Fatal,TEXT("MovedComponent %s not initialized"), *GetFullName());
		}
	}
#endif

What is this “IsRegistered()” function? And why is it only available at packaged builds?

Please help! It looks like it’s a bug in the compiler but I’m not sure, it could be me!

I’m having the same trouble since I started using a customized FRunnable.
Did you solve your problem?
I’m using 4.16.1

Hey mate,

Yeah. I did. It turns out is a Unreal Engine bug, basically I wasn’t able to direct reference a BP class into another one (for some reason) at a specific node (seriously). So what happened was that the BaseCharacter class wasn’t compiling so the child one didn’t had the very basic components.

Very weird :confused: