I am looking to build a virtual kitchen that will have options to change the cabinet, countertop and flooring colors or styles. any help is appreciated.
- Create static meshes that resemble your various kitchen parts
- Create parameterized materials so you can change colors, tectures, etc.
- Create a blueprint of kitchen items that compose your kitchen parts according to desired values
- Create UMG widgets that display your various parts and allows selection
- Create a blueprint interface to communicate between your UMG menus, the “player” and your kitchen items
- Create a bp function/object that spawns the desired items into a game map