Position: Unreal Engine 4 Developer
Groove Jones, a world-renowned and award-winning studio specializing in Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality and Interactive Entertainment technologies, is currently seeking a person to take on the role as Unreal Engine 4
You will get to experience the latest cutting-edge technologies and working with exciting clients.
• 4+ years in Unreal Engine 4 development
• Deep understanding of Unreal Engine 4 software and best practices
• Comfortable with adapting to and improving art asset pipelines
• Experience with custom material creation for large scale projects
• Understanding of lighting workflows in Unreal Engine
• Environment artist
• Mindset of a creative director
• Mid to senior-level development experience with at least 3-5 years’ experience at an Interactive shop, agency or game studio.
• Experience managing a technical/developer team
• Past experience working in AR/VR space
• Bonus extras: Unity experience
• The position requires a dynamic person that thrives in a fast-paced environment.
• The ideal candidate would have an excellent understanding of mobile, digital and interactive space.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Help create VR and AR interactive experiences for HMD’s, iOS devices, and Android devices
• Take creative concepts and design software solutions for them
• Serve as the creative lead for Unreal development pipelines and projects.
• Utilize a wide variety of programming languages, platforms, frameworks and APIs
Applicants should submit their resume with links to 3 examples of published work available for view either online or interactive projects through the Apple Store, Google Play, Steam, or Oculus Store.
About Groove Jones
Groove Jones is an award-winning creative technology company that provides software solutions to advertising, entertainment, marketing, health, and training companies to engage with their audiences. It has a client list of numerous Fortune 500 companies like Amazon, AT&T, Comcast, FX, HP, IBM, Intel, Mastercard, McDonald’s,
Nestle, Samsung, and Under Armour.
We are artists, musicians, thinkers, creators, tinkerers, technologists, gamers, strategists, innovators, rebels, developers and most of all, digital fanboys (and fangirls) with a common interest: consistently delivering amazing, effective work for amazing clients. We love what we do.
For more information visit – www.groovejones.com
Job Type: Contract