Got a Hydra? Please test this Plugin update

This is cool! I just managed to get my hands on a Hydra here locally and am just playing around with it using your plugin Getnamo.
That was very easy to set up I have to say thank you very much for doing this!
I have tried the Leap and PSMove and this seems the most stable tracking to use for now as I don’t have access to the other new ones. Great!

Is there any way to minimize the magnetic field distortion that anyone is aware of?
I seem to vaguely remember something about some calibration step that allowed you to remap the input to overcome the field distortion somewhat. Or did I just dream that?
Is there any reason to install any drivers? The controllers just started working with UE without me doing anything but add this plugin.

Cheers

@getnamo saw 4.10 released how are things looking for the hydra and that version?

Drivers aren’t necessary as the plugin contains the necessary dlls. Regarding magnetic distortion you could map this with another point of reference, e.g. a leap motion but that would probably be a non-trivial task, and would vary somewhat for each individual user location.

Updated today, see main thread for links and documentation.