Geometry Editing Issue

Hello, I’m not entirely sure if this is the right place to be posting this but I thought I’d post it anyway.

So I’m using relatively new to UE and have been only using it for a while but have grasped some of the basics for level design( for which I intend to use UE for), but when building a level I noticed that after a while I wasn’t able to edit the geometry of BSPs anymore. Which is how I made 45 degree angled walls for buildings, etc. Any ideas on what it might be? It’s plagued all of my projects so far, any help would be greatly appreciated.

-so you are not abel to move or select the vertices/faces/edges of the geometry anymore?
-which engine version do you use?
-how have you made the 45° wall?
-have you already rebuild the geometry (the build button) :slight_smile:

Thank you for the reply. I am able to select faces/edges and vertices but I am not able to move them around anymore. I am using the latest version of UE. How I created the 45° walls I would, for example, make a 500x500 cube and then drag an edge of the cube (a vertical edge typically) over to an adjacent edge to create a 45° angled wall. I really get the feeling there is another way to achieve that same outcome. And also yes, I have built the level to test some of the shadows.