Shooter Sample Project

I thought, that at the end of your video, you were going to say something like: “But wait. If you order now, at this low low price, we will throw in another Shooter Sample Project, for free. . . Just pay shipping and handling.”

Awesome video!
Purchase = yes.

Could you not make this some sort of extension of the UT4 code? Presumably the multiplayer implementation for that will receive continued support and optimizations for as long as it’s profitable. It also saves you from having to to reimplement deathmatch and probably some other stuff. I honestly have no programming background but I had a hunch that you could save yourself some time and maybe benefit from the skill of the UT4 team programmers.

When I do the final promo video, I’ll aim for something like this.

UT4 is licensed away and you can’t really do much with it if you want to do stuff commercially.

Sorry for the double post.

Uploaded v0.2, its full of minor things no one will notice but is a signficant improvement overall from the authorship point of view. More professional and whatnot, now that I know there is quite an interest for something like this.

I have submitted to the marketplace. I hope I can get a mod to change the thread title prefix to [SUBMITTED] at some point. I realized I should have posted this in the WIP forum instead, my bad.

LMAO!! i might just buy these that video just made me laugh to much made my day. xD

very interested in this

The mods are pretty darn awesome and quick to respond around here ^^

Awwww yeah.

Also, I added hat support. For hats. On your head.

Yes. They replicate:

Haha… love the OP video.

Ok, I love this stuff: can’t wait to rip this apart and disassemble UI parts! o

Ah, I thought it was the same situation as UE4 content.

This could be a great idea to build a room for customizing characters.

Instead of changing a hat only, could be the head, a torso, arms and legs.

very interesting

Added functional server list and v0.6 demo.

Submission now under the first review stage by Epic

would this be easily applied to an already in the works fps based on the standard fps blueprint template?

This would be nice!

Really interested in this one.
Two questions :
-how many players does it support ?
-does it support multiple teams ?

Yes I do. Please make this :slight_smile:

Would love to see a capture the flag, an onslaught, a last standing man, a sabotage and a warfare game mode included in the package.:rolleyes:

New update: Weapon holstering and switching:

f52714a1feed2e791a1bfae5c391eb3a951b962a.jpeg

Awwwwww yeaaaaah.

This is intended to be its own starter project. While you could merge in the assets and use them with minimal setup, some setup would still be required, such as setting up input and physical material bindings. I might write up a tutorial on how to merge with existing projects, but most likely that won’t happen as’s project is different.

This theoretically supports an unlimited amount of players capped by the networking restrictions of Unreal. I’d recommend 1-16, but there really isn’t any imposed limit other than engine restrictions.

This doesn’t have any team mode logic… yet. Planned for a future update. You can see my development trello here: Trello

These are sort of out of the scope of this, but I will consider more advanced game modes for a future update.

its really great. and one question - its hard to add single-player mode to your project?