Hello, I would like to clarify my doubts about this engine. After got documented about UE4 in general, I’ve still something to ask. Here I’ve written down the pros of UE4:
- Blender support (for people who haven’t money)
- Windows and Linux support
- Possibility for indies to develop console games
- UE4 supporters and developers talk directly with us :3
- The best community I’ve seen.
- Blueprints prototyping.
Here are my doubts:
-In the EULA of UE4 I’ve read about the 5% tax:
…European friends, we’re sorry this isn’t more obvious through the website!…]
So, how do I send money to Epic? Do I officially need a serious company, or can I use my bedroom as studio like many people do?
- Nvidia PhysX is ran on the CPU. Does this drammatically slow my game?
- Does the game created in UE4 use more than a CPU core?
- Can I use a cheap FX 9590 without overclocking and without problem with UE4? I’ve read about an user who uses FX 6300.
Thank you for your answers and for your time