Game packages, but won't open

I am running into an issue when trying to test my game. It packages properly for development, but when I try to play it on my tablet, it opens the splash screen, sits for about ten seconds, and then goes back to the home screen. How do I fix this to actually go into my game?

Hello.

This looks like a low memory crash, but this is just an assumption. Game may crash on start for number of reasons. If this is indeed a low memory crash, then you should reduce the size of your game’s assets (make pictures/textures smaller, etc.).

I figured out one of the issues was the render camera I had set up is either not supported or not set up correctly. When I deleted it completely, the game opens to the title screen, and will play through the semi-interactive tutorial level. However, when attempting to load the main game level, it crashes on every device I try.

I checked file size and reduced all images to the minimum I can without losing too much quality (from 512 to 256). The main level widget is the most expensive asset in the game. I am thinking this is because I have several items being run through the event tick. Is thre an alternative to the event tick I can use? I am fairly new to mobile development (at least in programming and packaging), so I don’t know all of the ins and outs yet.