Game crashes on quit with EOS

Hello community, I’m developing with Epic Online Services and my game crashes every time I try to quit, with the following message:

It looks like an issue with the EOS Sessions Invite callbacks, which I haven’t used at all in my game. I’m quitting with FGenericPlatformMisc::RequestExit(false) but I have tried the console command as well which also failed.

Any help will be appreciated, thank you!

1 Like

Just to get on with development maybe just try/catch the Exit() function. Log the exception and maybe you find out why later.

Thanks for the reply! Sorry if I misunderstood you, but I don’t think we can catch a crash (instead of an Exception) right?

I addressed the issue by not holding a shared pointer to the online session interface (IOnlineSubsystem::Get()->GetSessionInterface())
Although I tried resetting the shared pointer in the destructor, it didn’t help with the issue

I was also facing this Issue. So what I did was I stored my pointer in the function BeginPlay() of my character which fixed the crashing issue when I closed the editor.

SessionInterface = OnlineSubsystem->GetSessionInterface();
IdentityInterface = OnlineSubsystem->GetIdentityInterface();