FX UWave

Welcome to UWave!
A handy shader packed into a nice content package with 27 awesome elements and examples!

UWave is a shader that approaches dynamic pixel masking in a unique and stylized way. shader can create almost any dynamic effect with unlimited variations while producing beautiful colors. Simply load up a packed texture, modify the many unique options within the MICs, and create an unlimited variety of visual !

Want unlimited possibilities? Want Fluid Waves? Muzzle Flash-Bases? Blood? Plasma? Disruptions? and more?!
Look no further! :cool:

Oh, and it will only cost $4.99!

1 Like

As someone who loves particles looks very interesting.
(I couldnt keep myself from importing the blacked image and screen it a few times to look at all the nodes)
Depending on the price, I might purchase it :slight_smile:

Hey great work. I really like the style! =)

Thanks for the comments and support!
@Luos - The whole package will be $4.99

Looks incredible. Nice work. As a hobbyist, I’d buy it just to look at material and try to figure out how you pulled it off.

thats not even money, converted to euro’s (pre-econimic crisis) thats … lets do some math… 1… 2… abolutely free.
Ill get it :slight_smile:

I believe in rock bottom prices :slight_smile:

Nice, another great shader pack to play with, can’t wait! :smiley:

Looks great ! Keep em coming!

That’s fabulous. And the price is so cheap that you could even go and get it just for playing around and having some fun with it :slight_smile: Thanks!

Looks great.

Another winner for you and another of your packs that I will be acquiring for my every growing collection. 8-}

It looks very nice. Great job! I don’t know if I need it, but for $4.99 I will buy it immediately.

Thanks for all the nice comments!
Your support is really appreciated :slight_smile:

When is on the Marketplace? For some reason I don’t see it in the Launcher or posted on Trello.

Not sure why it isn’t up yet myself. I submitted it quite a while ago. They have probably been busy with GDC. Hopefully it will be accepted and put up soon on trello :slight_smile:

Sent you a PM. Let’s Chat.

Looks pretty snazzy, will buy good sir.

**Re-Submitted. **Not sure if never was received. It’s been over a month with no response and I know the trello was getting a work up. Still doesn’t look like an FX section is even on trello. Hopefully will see up soon. Sorry guys.

Looks really good! I will buy it for sure!

Your work is amazing!

Take my money!!!