Download

FPS Blueprint tutorial

I want to use blueprint to make my game because im not that good at C++, is there any good tutorials? I seen they have a TPS up on there youtube site I would want something like that.

Epic has an entire tutorial video series on Blueprints on Youtube. Did you check that out already?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRhWc2kAhqI&list=PLZlv_N0_O1gaG5BW72It4chjhypxIO9ZB

And what’s TPS?

TPS normally means thirs person shooter :wink:

Yep checked them out i was really just wondering if they had any like they have for the Third person shooter

I don’t know of a TPS tutorial. But you could start by trying to combine the FPS and Top-Down templates. The FPS one will show you how to position the camera behind the player. The Top-Down will show you how to use a player model and move it around.

You won’t find a tutorial for everything, unfortunately. At one point you’ll have to start experimenting yourself. If you feel that’s too early for you at the moment, I suggest to postpone your TPS project and start with something simpler. Take one of the templates and modify them in some way. Or create a very very simple game from scratch. Then, when you got a feeling the engine and how things work, you can give it another try.