First time trying blueprints

v=kXAl3ZJFMbI
Hello, All!
Sorry to ask about such a basic error. I am an artist/animator, not a developer. Anyway, I imported this character I made in iClone into Unreal with a “walk” animation (also from iClone). I think I have created all the blueprint stuff I need to have her walk, turn, and speed up. It just needs to be connected to something, hence the error. Could someone please tell me what that is, and how to do it, step by step?
Also, her hair looks “hollow” in Unreal. As you can see, it looks good in iClone. Would it have this “empty shell” look in the final product in Unreal? If so,how do I fix this?

Thanks much,

/

Hello, All!
Sorry to ask about such a basic error. I am an artist/animator, not a developer. Anyway, I imported this character I made in iClone into Unreal with a “walk” animation (also from iClone). I think I have created all the blueprint stuff I need to have her walk, turn, and speed up. It just needs to be connected to something, hence the error. Could someone please tell me what that is, and how to do it, step by step?
Also, her hair looks “hollow” in Unreal. As you can see, it looks good in iClone. Would it have this “empty shell” look in the final product in Unreal? If so,how do I fix this?

Thanks much,

/

[/QUOTE]

Hi,
Im not pro in animation blueprints, but instead of “control rotation” try “get pawn rotation” or “get character rotation” if there are that nodes. Im not on my PC atm so i cant check it out…

edit: as first step, try to plug into “get control rotation” -> “get player controller” node

Thanks, that was helpful. I’ll try it!