First-Time Poster, Needing Some Quick Help/Guidance

Hey everyone, I’m in need of a little guidance, and I apologize ahead of time if I’m putting this in the wrong section.

I’m an aspiring games programmer (designer? both?) and looking to make a small project for a college class of mine. The project is open-ended and ■■■■-near self-evaluated, so I thought I’d try my hand at learning UE4, and making (or rather, re-making) a game called Trouble in Terrorist Town (Garry's Mod - Wikipedia).

I know extensive documentation exist for the engine (Unreal Engine 4 Documentation | Unreal Engine Documentation) and I’m very grateful for its existence, but I don’t have a whole ■■■■-load of time to use reading 8000 different guides or watching every single youtube tutorial that exists.

So I’m coming to you all requesting some help: given that I’m under a time constraint (only got a month or so to work on this), and given that I probably won’t get nearly as much done as I’d like to (I’m thinking a month might get me an extremely basic HUD, a map I can walk around in, and some work done with various classes), what can I look for to really get me started?

I’ve already read a few guides (I’ve got Visual Studio up and running with the engine, and I’ve run through a few basic project tutorials), so I don’t need super-beginner stuff, but it seems to me there’s a LOT of documentation and guides, and I don’t have the time to pick and sort through all of them that may be helpful for me.

Any help or guidance would be appreciated. Thanks ahead of time.