First Person - 4.10.4 - Clean Project (nothing added) - Broken with VR Gear Build

Every project I have tried fails…so went back to a clean project with nothing in it…

I created a brand new project in 4.10.4 (haven’t add anything to the project)

Project Settings :
Use Pak File
Target Hardware : Mobile / Scaleable
Input : removed Touch Interface (cleared)
Rendering : turned off HDR

Platform Android (defaults)
Appart from switching the “deploy for VR GEAR”

Set the Rendering overides Low (all on) Medium (all on) High (just Enable Quality overide)

Compiled it using Android ECT2 - falls over with the error

What is the **ExampleHUD **… I cant find that anywhere !!!

Update : compiling to Windows 64bit has the same issue !!! (so not an Android Issue) ?
(also changed from Scalable Mobile to Desktop/Maxium quality)

Warning/Error Summary

LogInit: Display: LogPackageName:Error: DoesPackageExist: DoesPackageExist FAILED: ‘ExampleHUD’ is not a standard unreal filename or a long path name. Reason: Path should start with a ‘/’
LogInit: Display: CookResults:Warning: Warning Unable to find package for cooking ExampleHUD
LogInit: Display: LogCook:Warning: Unable to find package for cooking ExampleHUD
LogInit: Display: LogLinker:Warning: Asset ‘…/…/…/…/…/UnrealProjects/Logos/Content/FirstPersonBP/Blueprints/FirstPersonHUD.uasset’ has been saved with empty engine version. The asset will be loaded but may be incompatible.
LogInit: Display: LogMaterial:Warning: Failed to compile Material /Engine/EditorMaterials/PreviewShadowIndicatorMaterial.PreviewShadowIndicatorMaterial for platform GLSL_ES2, Default Material will be used in game.
LogInit: Display: LogMaterial:Warning: (Node TextureSample) Node not supported in feature level ES2
LogInit: Display:
LogInit: Display: Failure - 1 error(s), 10 warning(s)

Ok took another route…uninstalled and re-installed everything…

Looks like something weird got in on one of the updates…

All Compiling fine now !!!

phewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww