Faulty Dedicated Server Lines , error is displaying when I am generating a dedicated server of my game. Why?

Following this dedicated server guide video - Build Standalone Dedicated Server Tutorial - Unreal Engine 4.7.2 - YouTube

I have followed the same steps as given in the video, and I have installed the UE 4.22 branch from Github

However when I copied the code from the wiki… A new, community-hosted Unreal Engine Wiki - Announcements - Unreal Engine Forums

… and pasted into a new c sharp file called BRtemplateTutorialServer.Target.cs

I now save the file and generate project files it gives me this message -

" Running D:/Program Files/UnrealEngine-4.22/Engine/Binaries/DotNET/UnrealBuildTool.exe -projectfiles -project=“C:/Users/nisha/Documents/Unreal Projects/BRtemplateTutorial/BRtemplateTutorial.uproject” -game -engine -progress -log=“C:\Users\nisha\Documents\Unreal Projects\BRtemplateTutorial/Saved/Logs/UnrealVersionSelector-2019.12.28-14.29.23.log”
Discovering modules, targets and source code for project…
While compiling C:\Users\nisha\Documents\Unreal Projects\BRtemplateTutorial\Intermediate\Build\BuildRules\BRtemplateTutorialModuleRules.dll:
c:\Users\nisha\Documents\Unreal Projects\BRtemplateTutorial\Source\BRtemplateTutorialServer.Target.cs(18,18) : error CS0246: The type or namespace name ‘UEBuildBinaryConfiguration’ could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
ERROR: Unable to compile source files. "

The error is pointing out to Line 18 in Visual Sudio thats says " ref List OutBuildBinaryConfigurations "