Failed to import first person template

I’ve started making a terrain with a default project. Now I would like to import a first person blueprint with the ‘add feature or content pack’ in the content browser.
When I click on ‘first person’ and ì+add to project’ this message pops up:
Failed to import ‘C:/Program Files/Epic Games/UE_4.24/FeaturePacks/FP_FirstPersonBP.upack’. Failed to create asset ‘/Game/FP_FirstPersonBP’.
Please see Output Log for details.

And here’s the log

LogAssetTools: Warning: Failed to import ‘C:/Program Files/Epic Games/UE_4.24/FeaturePacks/FP_FirstPersonBP.upack’. Failed to create asset ‘/Game/FP_FirstPersonBP’.
LogFeaturePack: Warning: No objects imported installing pack /Game
LogSlate: Window ‘Add Content to the Project’ being destroyed

What am I doing wrong?

Have you found a solution in the mean time? I was trying a similar thing to add the Collab Viewer template to my project following the Youtube Webinar - which resulted in pretty much the same error. It’s in a clean, empty project and just doesnt add the content:

LogAssetTools: Warning: Failed to import ‘D:/Program Files/Epic Games/UE_4.25/FeaturePacks/TP_CollaborativeBP.upack’. Failed to create asset ‘/Game/TP_CollaborativeBP’.
LogFeaturePack: Warning: No objects imported installing pack /Game

@thompsongast - were you ever able to resolve the Collab Viewer error? I’m in 4.25 and having the same issue. I can import every other blueprint feature - except Collab Viewer. I can create a new project using the Collab Viewer template and it works fine, I just can’t seem to import into an existing project for some reason. Getting the same error as you: Warning: Failed to import ‘C:/Program Files/Epic Games/UE_4.25/FeaturePacks/TP_CollaborativeBP.upack’. Failed to create asset '/Game/TP_CollaborativeBP

I am having the same issue with the collab viewer. I can import everything else other template other than the collab viewer into my project. Anyone have any answers to this?