Facial Animation issue

Hi,

Yesterday I started learning Facerobot , for facial animation of my character , but while implementing it , I am not getting even 1% of the desired result , as shown in the tutorial, even after few attempts. It seems like without any proper guidance I will be facing difficulty understanding where I am making mistakes. So is there any better easier facial animation solution for your UE4 characters with lipsync? Any help is deeply appreciated.

What kind of errors you’re having?
there is an extesive videotutorial on youtube regarding Facerobot pipeline, so you might want to have a look at it and, since Facerobot its a bit tricky, take a look at the documentation since you need to have your model setup in a certain way, so you wont have any errors.
It takes a bit, but once you understand whats wrong its quite easy to work with Facerobot, I recently exported the entire rig to UE4 and it works perfectly

You could also try FaceFx for simple lipsync :wink:

Hi,

It worked.The only mistake I was making was deleting the character inner mouth in the 3ds max scene and remodelling it in the softimage. This is just perfect. :smiley:

I am having a similar difficulty finding a good workflow for facial animation in Ue4. Would you mind pointing me in the direction of this tutorial you mentioned? I’m especially interested in finding a method to do this using Blender