ArchView3D is a young creative team of professionals passionate about hyper-realistic 3D modeling. We use architectural renderings, real-time product visualizations and virtual reality content to transform our partners’ ideas into unforgettable immersive experiences. If you are passionate about 3D modeling, have a developed artistic sense and have a deep interest in new technologies, then you will definitely be interested in joining our team to contribute to the creation of amazing virtual experiences.
We are currently looking for 3D-artists / 3D-Generalists with knowledge of architecture and interest in technical product modeling in order to work on our interactive visualization and virtual reality projects. We are looking for a full-time/contract candidate who can work as a team on a remote work basis. Applicants must be located in the province of Québec, Canada.
• Good understanding of Unreal Engine 4 and level design
• Ease in video game programming (Basics in C ++, Blueprint)
• Good knowledge in 3DsMax and Photoshop
• Demonstrate control and knowledge of the technical modeling workflow
• Integrate and create collision models in UE4
• Knowledge of technical constraints specific to the world of video games engines;
• Good English and French proficiency
• Knowledge / interests for virtual reality / augmented reality
• Ability to create new materials and shaders
• Experience in the creation of lighting, painting and environmental effects in UE4
• Ability to import 3DsMax objects (UV unwrapping) and textures into UE4.
• Have a good artistic sense
• Ability to adapt to change and work under pressure
• Be creative (originality and resourcefulness in finding solutions)
• Entrepreneurship, leadership and a positive attitude
• Maintain good time management and adherence to production schedules
• Have a good team spirit, collaborate and like to innovate
• Have a great autonomy
Interested candidates should send their resumes and portfolios to the following email address: email@example.com.
We will only contact selected candidates for an interview. Thanks for your interest.