Download

ExORION Survivor: Alien Invasion | Kaiju Survival Terror

Cool! I’m using Kinect + Brekel + Mesh Online. Cleaning up the motion data jittering with this equipment is a nightmare because I have only one Kinect XD
Yeah! Your idea of procedural animation is great! I know it’s not like a neural network animation, but it’s much better than the standard blending we have.

Hello @Amelia_P,

I currently have only 1 Kinect as well, I may acquire another one in the future. The Mesh Online looks interesting. What features|advantage it offers that Brekel Software does not?

No advantage. I’m still using Brekel + Mesh Online. I didn’t run further tests, but I noticed something interesting. Brekel is better to data capture (less jitter), but I thought Mesh Online to export as BVH (less crashes) . Oh, yeah. I’m using a very old Brekel version because my Kinect is a 360 Xbox. My old equipment forces me to clean a lot of data and animation jitter. I’m thinking about buying Ipi soft for data capture and tracking…
Mesh Online: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=73&v=4x8NyXuXZWI
I experienced a lot of jittering, though.

Hello Everyone. Its been a fun run developing ExORION. From this point forward I will be directing all my attention to assist in the development of God of Dreams FTPS RPG Sandbox MMO a very unique MMO. What make this so exciting for me, is that I can recreate ExORION within G.o.D MMO as a “Dreamworld”. Look for recruitment and updates from me in the G.o.D thread. Thanks for reading.

Neat! I’ll check it out!

Planning out Kaiju Kitbash with greater Eldritch Horror Influence.. I’m thinking Fractals of Flesh. I desire the Monster to be destructible. To achieve these goals, the idea is to assemble the body from modular static mesh parts attached to the skeleton of skeletal meshes in a fashion that supports some form of multi-layered destruction. Static Meshes can be removed, or converted to proc mesh fragments for slicing, destructible meshes. I’m also considering Voxel Objects and Point Clouds. Destruction to achieve destruction.

Uses:

1. Creepy Organics will be used to paint the body of the monsters with spine tingling flesh materials.
  2. Unified Proc Legs, will be used to drive creepy multi-ped animation.
  3. Transformorph will be used to alter Body & Unified Proc Leg Skeletal Mesh bone shape.
  4. SM Fractals will be used to add complex body structure with fractal arranged meshes.
  5. Eye Tracking will be used to add multiple Monstrous Eyeballs that Can Track Targets.
  6. Skull Bones Meshes will be used with other meshes to comprise the visible body parts for unique aesthetic.