EULA End User question

When I make a game with UE4 and I accept the EULA and all the legal content the end users accept this whole EULA (The same EULA of me or just a part ?)

I need include the whole UE4 EULA or only the part :

1. Proprietary Notices and Attribution

You agree to retain and reproduce in all copies of the Licensed Technology the copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices and disclaimers of Epic and third parties as they appear in the Engine Code and the Content.

You agree to place the following notices in the credits for any Product (replacing xxxx with the current year):

“[Product name] uses the Unreal® Engine. Unreal® is a trademark or registered trademark of Epic Games, Inc. in the United States of America and elsewhere”

“Unreal® Engine, Copyright 1998 - xxxx, Epic Games, Inc. All rights reserved.”

No other license or right in the Epic Trademarks is granted under this Agreement. All use of the Epic Trademarks will inure to the sole benefit of Epic. You agree not to engage in any activity that could tarnish, dilute, or affect the validity or enforceability of the Epic Trademarks or cause consumer confusion or diminish any goodwill relating to any Epic Trademarks. If you wish to make further use of the Epic Trademarks, please go to Unreal Engine Branding Guidelines and Trademark Usage - Unreal Engine.

Epic may use your trademarks, service marks, trade names, and logos used with any Product, as well as publicly released screen shots and video content from the Product, in connection with Epic’s marketing, advertisement, and promotion of the Unreal® Engine in any and all media without restriction.

I need include that part of the EULA or the whole EULA ? And the final users (that ones I sell the game) accept my same EULA ?

Your game’s EULA should be a different document than our engine EULA. But under our EULA, when you distribute your game it should be “subject to an end user license agreement which explicitly disclaims any representations, warranties, conditions, and liabilities related to the Licensed Technology.”

It’s a good idea to license your game under a EULA anyway. As for the language that protects Epic and complies with our engine EULA, you can find some here. See the second link.

As for the other parts, in your game credits or somewhere like that you should list the UE4 credit that you quoted.

But the original EULA terms of monetization are applied to the end users ? as for example the 5% etc ?

You are responsible for a 5% royalty on gross revenue earned from the game, including monetization through end users.

But if for example a company is selling a service for my game how I control that ? For example someone that sell hosting for my servers or someone that get donations for their hosting ?. Related here: Dedicated servers, source code, end users and EULA - Platform & Builds - Unreal Engine Forums

I don’t get any kind of money from they.

Donations are royalty free under the EULA if they are not connected to game access or other kind of in-game benefit.

At a high level, the royalty applies to gross revenue for a game, regardless of who receives it.

So then if a company that sell hosting for my game including the exe for example aren’t related with me or my revenue or what I need to pay Epic true ? So I don’t need to request nothing to that companies or that ?

I don’t think I understand. If another company is selling your game, you’re responsible for the royalties (unless they take responsibility for it).

I don’t think a royalty would apply to pure hosting cost payments, payments that don’t get you game access or in-game benefits.

Okay thanks, is more detailed and explained in the other post, if you can reply me the other questions in that other post will be appreciated thanks you for help me. Dedicated servers, source code, end users and EULA - Platform & Builds - Unreal Engine Forums