Download

Error with "Early EndPlayMap Detection"

Hello Everyone,

I have an issue when I am trying to set up a matchmaking system using UI elements and upon clicking on the “Find Game” button, I get this error:

LogBlueprintUserMessages: Early EndPlayMap Detection: Level '/Game/Maps/Hangar.Hangar:PersistentLevel' has LevelScriptBlueprint '/Game/Maps/Hangar.Hangar:PersistentLevel.Hangar' with GeneratedClass '/Game/Maps/Hangar.Hangar_C' with ClassGeneratedBy '/Game/Maps/Hangar.Hangar:PersistentLevel.Hangar'
LogOnline:Display: NULL: FOnlineSubsystemNull::Shutdown()
LogPlayLevel:Display: Shutting down PIE online subsystems
LogBlueprintUserMessages: Late EndPlayMap Detection: Level '/Game/Maps/Hangar.Hangar:PersistentLevel' has LevelScriptBlueprint '/Game/Maps/Hangar.Hangar:PersistentLevel.Hangar' with GeneratedClass '/Game/Maps/Hangar.Hangar_C' with ClassGeneratedBy '/Game/Maps/Hangar.Hangar:PersistentLevel.Hangar'
LogPlayLevel:Display: Destroying online subsystem :Context_3
LogOnline:Display: NULL: FOnlineSubsystemNull::Shutdown()

I tried to look up past errors and fixes to this, but have not received any luck. The most recent change that was made to the project was a selection blueprint that would initialize a call to a FindSessions method and this method would be finding all current sessions hosted by a user. The idea is that the sessions’ information would be placed onto buttons, with each button containing information about a specific server such as the current number of players, the map name, host’s name, etc.

As you can see, this error is causing the OnlineSubsystem to fail and not allow for the ability to use the FindSessions method. Has anyone come across such an error, and if so, have found any viable solution to this issue?

Thank you in advance.