Download

Error about freetype2 and hlslcc in Mac OS Sierra

I tried compiling it in my mac but I received these errors. Could anyone help me? I tried it in windows and it compiled fine.

Xcode: 8.3.3
UE4: 4.17.1

ERROR: Unable to instantiate instance of 'FreeType2' object type from compiled assembly 'UE4Rules, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.  Unreal Build Tool creates an instance of your module's 'Rules' object in order to find out about your module's requirements.  The CLR exception details may provide more information:  System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.MissingMethodException: Method 'Array.Empty' not found.

ERROR: Unable to instantiate instance of 'HLSLCC' object type from compiled assembly 'UE4Rules, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.  Unreal Build Tool creates an instance of your module's 'Rules' object in order to find out about your module's requirements.  The CLR exception details may provide more information:  System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.MissingMethodException: Method 'Array.Empty' not found.

I recently encountered the same issue and found a solution. For me, this was due to not having the Mono Framework available for the build system. If this build log was from an editor build, just installing the framework could fix this problem. For me, the framework was not available within my path as I was building through a script. After adding it to my environment path, I no longer encountered these errors.

Hope this helps!
Cheers!