[EPIC WIKI] There should be an updated date with all the articles or codes in the wiki.

Hey Guys! I think there should be a added date or last updated date or even a tested engine version included in each of the wiki articles.
The reason I’m asking for this is that sometimes people use code from these EPIC Wiki and they might come across some errors, maybe because some properties or functions described in the tutorial or snippet may have been deprecated in the recent releases.

Just Saying.

Thank You.

I agree! Version and date stamp should be included with all documentation, wiki or otherwise.

Hello,

We do have functionality in the Wiki for authors to include that information. You can use the Rating feature that includes a display for compatible versions. The syntax is and usage are describe on the page creation instructions. Since the Wiki is community driven, it is the author’s responsibility to include the information and keep it up-to-date. If there are any pages you would like to see updated with that information, you can contact the author or make the change yourself (it’s all free to edit). If there is anything I can help you with in doing that, let me know and I’ll see what I can do about fixing it.