Epic looking for your feedback on the direction to take with Answerhub

wow i was not expectating things go on this way, srry any trouble and really bad english, it’s really not my primary language and i’m really trying to learn aways open for feedback and improviments.

going back to main topic as others pointed this is the big issue, for what i’m getting at this point, the forums or asnwerhub are almost dead as “source of help and support”, as peoples noted if you are trying to “start” on unreal and looking for help and support, answerhube is really the worst place aside some really rare moments you will gonna loose time wating for help on that, i’m really totally support the shut-up since it not working anymore and is almost dead as it looks.

Now forum is on a almost the same situation, while sometimes i do get some replay and answers here and there still feel not "supportive as it was supposed since if no “good soul” outside unreal staff don’t help or share any “secret tip” you are screwed, waiting for a unreal staff to pop up to help is the same as let’s say jesus criste come back “again”.

if you don’t get help from experienced users then no answer, which leads us to the “reddit”, which seens still the “place to get some answers” and tutorials, even if also not that much as you wanted, still better than both forum and answerhube which while one is a walking dead the other is on a terminal condition just waiting to be dead( when comes to support not to talk).

While for “talk” and share some moments or talk about new techs and news from epic, the forum still a lot alive and strong when comes to “support and help new comers peoples in need” from epic team or even experienced peoples it’s become almost a pray to god someone goes to help you.

i do agree which in the past it used to be a little better as i told in my previous post i remember back in the past getting more help than now and it make hard for “new comers” and indies to try unreal since it’s not so "newcomers friendly as it was supposed to be, most of the times is "go to youtube for tutorials or watch epic team lives, where they talk about “everything” aside what you are actually wanting, then or you "learn by yourself in the hardest way or pay someone to teach to you or pay someone to “make for you”, which again for "low budget or “one man team” is really hard to start.

1 Like