I am unable to use float curves, because double clicking to edit them cause the editor to crash. This is the error received in the UE4 crash reporter.
Assertion failed: IsValid() [File:D:\Build++UE4\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Public\Templates/SharedPointer.h] [Line: 890]
Here’s what I’ve tried already:
- Trying this in a new/ blank project.
- Uninstalling and reinstalling UE4.
- Verifying the installation.
- Updating my graphics drivers.
- Updating Windows
- Installing UE4 on different HDDs.
I’m at a lost on what else to try.Has anyone else experienced this or something similar?