This November, Epic will be doing an East Coast Dev Tour, making stops in both **Montreal **and Boston! Similar to our West Coast Dev Tour this past summer, attendees can expect a number of valuable talks from the team on all types of topics. This time, we’re casting the net out to prospective event-goers to find out what you want to learn, see, or hear about in our talks. We’re *really *excited to come hang out with you guys and talk all things Unreal.
High-level topics include Blueprints, Gameplay C++, Editor, Engine, Materials, and VR/Mobile. The schedule is being finalized now, however, attendees can expect around 40 talks available throughout the day.
- Alan Willard - Sr. Technical Artist
- Jay Hosfelt - Sr. Animator
- Joe Graf - Sr. Programmer
- Max Preussner- Sr. Programmer
- Niklas Smedberg - Sr. Programmer
- Zak Parrish - Technical Artist
- Wes Bunn - Technical Writer
- Chance Ivey - Community Manager
RSVP if you have not at the following links!
Wednesday Nov. 12th at the Montreal Convention Centre
Friday Nov. 14th at the W Boston
Drop any related questions below!