Don't ever trust Indian Company named Playstorm.co

Hello Everyone…

Thanks to a friend for bringing this to my attention.

Lets me tell you all the Real Story. This person “Sparklypie”, who is a Game Dev Student in some university or something has very little knowledge about Game Development as a whole. Its beyond her basic knowledge on how to copy paste values in the UE4 Editor. I completed the Project (yes, i missed a deadline) & told her specifically that if & when any issue arises she should get in touch with me so, that i can fix the issues. But, she just vanished without a trace & she didn’t even paid me the pending amount what she was to pay. Now, who’s the Scammer?

I love when young people are interested in Game Development, since I myself was deprived of all those opportunities in my early days as these technologies didn’t existed back then, But, if helping people mean they take undue advantage of your kindness then it feels very bad.

If anyone wants to dig deeper on this issue. They are welcome to PM me, i will send the Complete Skype Conversation Archive to them.

So, before trolling try to understand what is the issue. Then do the trolling. Meaningless comments don’t help anyone.

Note: She also opened a PayPal dispute on this, ask her what was the outcome? I am still today willing to fix the Project for her. If she agrees to apologies for all this drama.

– Information. Yes, www.playstorm.co & Playstorm Entertainment Pvt. Ltd. is the same.