Does UE4 support UI elements like windows buttons, sliders, checkboxes etc. inside a game?

Does UE4 support UI elements like windows buttons, sliders, checkboxes etc. inside a game? When making win 32 application in VS you have a UI designer, c++ based QT have also QT Designer, but what about UE4? Of course i understand UE4 is game engine rather than VS or QT.

There’s an extension of Slate UI (what they used for the UE4 editor) called UMG which is definitely still experimental, buggy and not super-flexible but being worked on very actively. There’s also Coherent UI (third-party) which is basically a plugin that lets you add HTML5 layers to things.

If I had my druthers, I’d go with Coherent, but it adds (reasonable, IMO) cost. UMG still has a long way to go and HTML5 has the entire freaking history of web UI behind it. I have no idea what the performance cost is. I imagine it’s slightly less the difference between running a browser and your game and not running a browser and your game.

Full-disclosure: I’m primarily a web UI developer professionally-speaking. To me the difference is between having an arsenal and a collection of somewhat wobbly toothpicks but I’d probably feel a little different if I knew a lot more C++ and they weren’t targeting blueprint-only devs. NOT a smart way to write UI, IMO.