Deploy to Android on Windows 7(CHS) failed?

When I try to deploy to android on a Windows7(Chinese) it gets failed like this:

LogPlayLevel:Display: Program.Main: ERROR: Exception in mscorlib: δ???ҵ??????D:\SDK\adt-bundle-windows\sdk\build-tools????һ???֡?
LogPlayLevel:Display: Stacktrace:    ?? System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
LogPlayLevel:Display:    ?? System.IO.FileSystemEnumerableIterator`1.CommonInit()
LogPlayLevel:Display:    ?? System.IO.FileSystemEnumerableIterator`1..ctor(String path, String originalUserPath, String searchPattern, SearchOption searchOption, SearchResultHandler`1 resultHandler, Boolean checkHost)
LogPlayLevel:Display:    ?? System.IO.Directory.InternalGetFileDirectoryNames(String path, String userPathOriginal, String searchPattern, Boolean includeFiles, Boolean includeDirs, SearchOption searchOption, Boolean checkHost)
LogPlayLevel:Display:    ?? System.IO.Directory.InternalGetDirectories(String path, String searchPattern, SearchOption searchOption)
LogPlayLevel:Display:    ?? AndroidPlatform.GetPackageInfo(String ApkName, Boolean bRetrieveVersionCode)
LogPlayLevel:Display:    ?? AndroidPlatform.GetFinalObbName(String ApkName)
LogPlayLevel:Display:    ?? AndroidPlatform.GetDeviceObbName(String ApkName)
LogPlayLevel:Display:    ?? AndroidPlatform.Deploy(ProjectParams Params, DeploymentContext SC)
LogPlayLevel:Display:    ?? Project.Deploy(ProjectParams Params)
LogPlayLevel:Display:    ?? BuildCookRun.DoBuildCookRun(ProjectParams Params)
LogPlayLevel:Display:    ?? BuildCommand.Execute()
LogPlayLevel:Display:    ?? AutomationTool.Automation.Execute(List`1 CommandsToExecute, CaselessDictionary`1 Commands)
LogPlayLevel:Display:    ?? AutomationTool.Automation.Process(String] CommandLine)
LogPlayLevel:Display:    ?? AutomationTool.Program.MainProc(Object Param)
LogPlayLevel:Display:    ?? AutomationTool.InternalUtils.RunSingleInstance(MainProc Main, Object Param)
LogPlayLevel:Display:    ?? AutomationTool.Program.Main()
LogPlayLevel:Display: Program.Main: ERROR: δ???ҵ??????D:\SDK\adt-bundle-windows\sdk\build-tools????һ???֡?

it feels like a localization issue?

Thanks for any help

Hi jiangweiff,

Thank you for your post, if you are still having trouble, try posting this onanswers.unrealengine.com/index.html.

Have a great day!

Yep, that definitely looks like some kind of string handling issue. I took a look at the relevant code and nothing immediately obvious jumped out at me, but will take another look. Would you mind posting your ANDROID_HOME environment variable just so I can verify that there isn’t something going on with that?

[=J.J. Hoesing;1388]
Yep, that definitely looks like some kind of string handling issue. I took a look at the relevant code and nothing immediately obvious jumped out at me, but will take another look. Would you mind posting your ANDROID_HOME environment variable just so I can verify that there isn’t something going on with that?
[/]

my ANDROID_HOME = D:\SDK\adt-bundle-windows\sdk, i have an adt-bundle installed.

Thanks.

Hi, I’ve added this to our bug database and I’ll see if I can reproduce it tomorrow.

The ??? string issues are in log file parsing code (which we have a separate bug entry for) but that is a separate issue to the deployment failing.

Hi,

I fixed a bug related to this in Unreal Engine 4.1. Could you please try upgrading and tell me if you still see the problem?

Thanks