Download

Dawn of Ito Arachame Demo

This is the latest update for Blood King Game, only the title is now Dawn of Ito Arachame. I changed the name due to the many Blood King references to many vamp like stories. Name name is still referenced in the book, but I titled this to the name of the main villain in this game. I’m looking forward to finishing this demo so you guys can walk through the environment, tackle a few puzzles, and survive deadly creatures. I work a lot so its been difficult to have time to work on game, but I’ve been doing it on weekends only, when I have chances. I managed to get a lot of environment done and the basic things that most games have from the start of game, such as logo, main menu, matinees etc. So now I’m working game play, as you see I collect my first key.
Now I’m ready to take it from there and get to the action. I will have demo soon and when I do I will post link on my website, www.cryslingames.com
Latest
- YouTube

Playlist of game

This is the latest video. At the moment working on adding more props and the right wing to mansion.

Really glad to see you here Michael :slight_smile:

Looks good!

Thanks Nicolas 3D. This is the place to be, and I will make sure I get er done this time.

Looks interesting! :>

Awesome!!! Love it! Cant wait to see more!

Hi Michael, I admired your work on Shulu and the Spirit Cryslin back in the UDK days. To date, that has been some of the most impressive work I’ve seen achieved single handedly. In my opinion, The Shulu mythos and lore deserves a port to UE4, hint, hint.

Just checked out your rapid progress. Is Blood King inspired by your work on Dead Skin? BTW, was looking like fun.

Latest Video. Its more so a walk through and tutorial on how I did my menu system.

KitatusStudios and VooDoo thanks.

TechLord Thanks as well. I will be bringing Shulu to UE4 as well. Just there are a few things I have to figure out first.
Like the basics of what I knew in UDK. That way I will feel more confident on my fighting system and stuff. I even bought an iphone recently to try to
test that aspect as well. I’m learning fast though.
Blood King and Dead Skin, has had many versions. lol. So I decided to stick with the original one first which is
Blood King.

This is the latest update. A little pixelated, but next video will be clearer. Still you should be able to see a lot of what I have done recently.

[shot]http://www.cryslingames.com/ShotUpdate1.jpg[/shot]

The last few days I’ve made a lot of progress. Or at least from last video. Things such as dialogue, music, sound effects, camera effects etc. I’m more focused on getting things to work, as I’m still trying to understand how I went about things in UDK but now in UE4.
I’m getting used to it now, and excited about some of the things I’m coming up with. Yeah but like I say this game is based off of my book Blood King by Michael J Collins and the main character is an actual character from the book, only you get to play out an earlier situation before the events in the book. So pretty much I plan on letting you see this main character develop throughout this horror series hopefully.

Disregard the audio for the woman. I had my 9 year old niece do it. Then adjusted her pitch. My PC mic records terrible. So much static so end up adjusting audio. Then sounds like underwater. Then I started testing the voice recorder on my iphone with the guy on the phone dialogue. The audio has no static and is super clear. So I will have niece redo audio.

In the game you will be able to see the guy on the phone on face chat throughout the whole game while guiding you. So their will be random talking. Though I’m going to try to incorporate that into enemy alert system, to where it can hear noises. Going to give that a go.
Okay until next update and feel free to hit me up with comments. All are helpful. Thank you Epic for this awesome engine.

[shot]http://www.cryslingames.com/ShotUpdate2.jpg[/shot]

This is the latest update for Blood King Game, only the title is now Dawn of Ito Arachame. I changed the name due to the many Blood King references to many vamp like stories. Name name is still referenced in the book, but I titled this to the name of the main villain in this game. I’m looking forward to finishing this demo so you guys can walk through the environment, tackle a few puzzles, and survive deadly creatures. I work a lot so its been difficult to have time to work on game, but I’ve been doing it on weekends only, when I have chances. I managed to get a lot of environment done and the basic things that most games have from the start of game, such as logo, main menu, matinees etc. So now I’m working game play, as you see I collect my first key.
Now I’m ready to take it from there and get to the action. I will have demo soon and when I do I will post link on my website, www.cryslingames.com or www.cryslinstudios.com

Latest

Also by chance do anyone know how to change thread title?

just ask a moderator :3n they will fix it! i think :smiley: