Custom cursor "hide" and "unhide" problem

Hi guys!

I have little problem in my project. I’ve created PNG file to use it as custom cursor in main menu of the game. Cursor widget is set as ‘default’ software cursor in project settings. Unfortunatelly, when I exit main menu and start playing any mission, the cursor is still visible. ‘Set show mouse cursor’ node is not working at all (probably it’s working but only with default cursor, not the custom ones).

I tried to hide the cursor with ‘Set widget visibility’ and ‘Set color and opacity’ node by checking if global variable “Cursor_visible” is true or false at the beginnig of every level. This worked, cursor was hidden while playing missions. Now the problem is reversed. I cant show the cursor in menu again. It’s still working, I can click on buttons and I can see hovered appearance of them… but the cursor remains hidden :frowning:

Anybody knows what am I doing wrong? Any help appreciated.

Ok, nevermind, I managed to solve the problem.

I don’t know what I did wrong before, but now I used same global variable “Cursor_visible” as I did before with branched “Set brush from texture” node in cursor widget and everything works fine :wink: