Crooked ribbon trail in split screen

I’ve managed to add a Ribbon trail to an actor and it works great in single screen, but in split screen the ribbon gets crooked:

I’ve just added the emitter to my actor as a component and I’m not spawning any actual particles:

Is there a way to fix this in split screen?

no clue how split screen works. with that said, does it look the same on both screens? does it look the same for both screens if both cameras are in the same place? from what i can see in the screenshot, it looks a bit like the sprite orientation is being calculated for the wrong screen.

Yes, you are right: if both cameras have the same orientation it seems that the trail is rendered correctly:

Seems like you need to force each camera to compute the ribbon separately then. I feel like this should be a non-issue though and have no idea on how to go about this.

It seems like something that should just work. If you don’t find anything with a cursory search I suggested submitting a bug report. At the very least you’re more likely to get attention from a dev.

Thanks, I’ll look into that, but not sure if that’s possible; I haven’t found anything related to that yet.

Thanks, I’ll do that!