,Creating an Actor using a UObject class item

,I was following a tutorial on how to create an inventory system in c++, he made the inventory system using an ActorComponent class and the Items were defined using an Object class to give them data such as name, description, etc, including a static mesh he called “pickupmesh”. As much as I understand for an item to be placed into my scene I would have to use an Actor, is there anyway I can create an Actor from my Object class? Other than is shown below my foodItem has use define that if consumed it restores some health which is fine.

So, essentially I have a UObject c++ class called Items, I then created a child c++ class from this called FoodItem, then I want to create a child Actor class from this called “Bread” or “Peach” or something and have that placed into the level with the data defined in Item/ FoodItem, such as weight, description, HealthRestore, etc. how do I manage this?

so for c++ i have created a fully functional c++ that uses Structs to define the item and actor to hold that data and pass it i have been torn between doing a tutorial or selling it if you have a video or a example of the code i would be happy to look at it for you but structs in my mind would be way easy