Crashing on launch

Can someone please help me figure out what is wrong? The only callstack I get is:

“We apologize for the inconvenience.
Please send this crash report to help improve our software.”

The following process has crashed: UE4Editor-Cmd.exe

I’m seeing the editor crash on launch on my Macbook Pro. Took a quick look at the console and in a log file in Documents/UnrealEngineLauncher/Saved/Logs but didn’t see anything obvious. Still downloading Content Examples and I clicked on Verify Install - it says “In Queue” so I assume install will be verified after the content is downloaded?

The editor displayed the splash screen then the main window (empty) and then crashed. Reran several times and was able to create a new project but loading the project, sometimes it crashes right away and sometimes it loads all the way but then crashes within a couple seconds. That’s as far as I could get - will try again tomorrow.

Macbook Pro Quadcore 2.2GHz, AMD Radeon HD 6750M 1024 MB, 8GB RAM

I don’t have internet access on my computer right now to upload the logs to the help site, but I notice a critical error in them right before some D3D11 stuff. Is this because my computer doesn’t have direct x 11?

Hi VFX and hoodoo,

If you haven’t already, please report your issues on the UE4 AnswerHub in the Getting Started section. We will be glad to troubleshoot the issue with you there.

Also, please see this post for additional information that could prove useful.

Thanks!