- Hovercrafts Arena Shooter with RPG elements

We are a small indie game studio based in Cyprus, and we have launched our very first game on Steam Early Access on the 20th of January, called . is a multiplayer arena shooter with RPG elements where players control powerful hovercrafts. will release to PC and Xbox One in April 2017.

is now available on Steam Early Access!!
Steam Store page!!

The Game

features:
• Online Multiplayer Arena Shooter
• Built in Unreal Engine 4
• Target platform PC and Xbox One, works well with controller
• Inspired by Twisted Metal, Vigilante 8, Rocket League and Carmaggedon mostly.
• Nine Hovercrafts to choose from three factions and three classes.
• Each hovercraft has four unique abilities
• Three unique maps and four game modes
• Level cap at 90 (every 30 levels you gain an Aviation point) and Ranks
• Skills Tree with three Aviation Points
• Customize your hovercraft with , Decals and hovercraft Skins
• Battle in 3v3, 4v4, 5v5 and 6v6, and one against all (6-12 players).

GIFs

http://i.imgur.com/b6ZHTk9.gifv

Some In-game Screenshots:

Three unique maps:

You can follow us on our:
Facebook
Twitter!
Youtube

Short video with explosions in .

Crash is imminent…

Level Ranks icons! Any feedback appreciated! :slight_smile:

We are proud to announce that is now available via the Steam Early Access today. You can join our community and help us improve and adjust here:

· Steam Store page:
· Steam Community HUB:
· Official Early Access Trailer:

Steam Early Access will help us, the developers, collect feedback from players. Through this feedback, we will be able to balance and help us understand of what features players like or would like to see adjusted and/or removed from . Additionally, we hope to gain a better knowledge of the playerbase through data of what regions our players are situated and optimize our servers or even expand them if enough demand is met. Finally, we are confident that through feedback and communication between us and the players, we can build a strong community for .

We have estimated that will stay in Steam Early Access for four months, with no expectation of its price changing when is released.

When enters its Early Access the following features will be available:

Five Hovercrafts (out of nine) will be available for playtesting. We have disabled the level lock for the hovercrafts for the Early Access period.
· Three maps (Aquila Plains, Cicuma Forest and Clava Tombs).
· Two game modes (Deathmatch and Team Deathmatch).
· Solo and Party Queue.
· Levelling Up, Aviation Points and Ranks.
· Skills Trees with Offensive, Defensive and Utility skills.
· “Bonuses” for Early Access players.
· Status effects for abilities (Stun, Slowed, etc.)
· Kill/Death Cards
· Friendly and enemy health bars remastered.
During the Early Access of we will be releasing more features and hovercrafts for the players to play test, up until the release of . At the same time, we will be balancing all the weapons, abilities and stats of the hovercrafts and Skills Tree through constructive criticism and feedback from Early Access players. We urge all players, to post on the Steam discussion boards of link here:

/discussions/

The following features are intended with the release of :

· More Hovercrafts.
· A better-balanced game.
· Better visuals.
· More optimisation.
· Level lock for each hovercraft.
· New Game Modes.
· New Maps.
· Market, where you can buy Skins, Decals, , and XP Boosts.

In additional news, we have created a Wiki page for , where players can find detailed explanations of abilities and stats for hovercrafts in . You can check it out here:

Lastly, some official links for keeping up to date with any news related to :

· Official webpage for : /)
· Official Facebook page:
· Official Twitter account:

Hi .

I really appreciate the mixture of genres. I’ve been a fan of Hover Tank Games since BattleZone 1998. Its pretty, its got action, background stories. is going to be a huge hit!

Thank you for the kind words!

We are looking for testers to help us play test, report bugs, provide feedback, suggestions and ideas for our EA game .

If you would like to signup please follow this link and the instructions:

http://www.ascanioentertainment.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=330:crash-force-open-beta-signups&Itemid=916&lang=en

Updated the Thread with recent screenshots, new UI screenshots and links! :slight_smile:

Looks really good!

After seeing the low-res dithered GIF:

I can’t help but think this game would look awesome in a dithered/pixelated aesthetic using something like this retro postprocess:

@Glutamatkrieger is selling an older version of that postprocess effect in that thread (which I personally bought and would vouch for), but I think an updated version for the UE marketplace and latest engine version is forthcoming.

/end my 2 cents :wink:

In the video at one point it looks like you might support split-screen local multiplayer: is this correct? If so, will it support 2, 3, or 4 players? Even with other players being able to see your position, this would be a great couch versus game :wink:

Keep up the great work!

Thank you! :slight_smile: We are not looking to change the art direction at the moment!
We are not supporting local multiplayer at the moment. That screen was to suggest that you can play 3v3, 4v4, 5v5 and 6v6 matches. We apologize if it was misleading, but will pass your suggestion to the other developers! :slight_smile:

No worries, local multiplayer can a big performance hit, if nothing else. But I’d gladly vote for it – nothing quite like competitive gaming on the couch with family/friends…

Regarding art direction, I think the current look is great! I just think it’s pretty cool being able to get that retro pixel/dither look with a simple (and currently inexpensive/free, though not sure what it’ll cost when the dev releases the newer version on the marketplace) plug & play postprocess effect. If you’re a fan of that “look” at all, give it a try just for your own internal entertainment, I think it deserves more attention :wink:

Regardless, looking forward to trying this when it’s done!

It has been a while since we posted our newest features in ! No time for amends!
This is the Default Skin of Aquila Rapax, the second hovercraft in the Aquila hovercrafts family:

http://www.ascanioentertainment.com/images/GIFs/originalskin.gif

These are the two available skins for Rapax:

Aquila Rapax Sticker Bomb Skin v.1

http://www.ascanioentertainment.com/images/GIFs/stickerbombv1.gif

Aquila Rapax Sticker Bomb Skin v.2

http://www.ascanioentertainment.com/images/GIFs/stickerbombv2.gif

Which one do you like the best?

Updated the GIFs with a better scaling quality. Smaller resolutions but they look better.

Here’s one of the latest Body Kits for one of our hovercrafts.

Looks pretty nice
I can give one suggestion,
you can think of changing the golden effect at 0:59 - 1:01 in your video, it looks like the after effect of the explosion, I don’t think it goes well with the realistic look of the environment. You could try changing it’s timing/reduce count/add a sharp circular alpha/swap it for another effect and see how it looks. Just a little improvement though, nothing that important.

Hello! Duly noted! We are working a new video, as the UI has changed quite a bit since our Early Access release.

A few in-game screenshots from our latest playtesting with the new UI, notifications, and various small changes to the HUD.

We introduced new graphic changes to by introducing a new shader and a camera angle change. What do you guys think?

We are excited to announce that we are officially ending 's Steam Early Access period!!

has come along way since it entered its Early Access period on the 21st of January. Six months of hard work and commitment by both ourselves and our supporters to adjust, change features, incorporate new ideas, build features from scratch and make fun for everyone to enjoy. You can buy at the following link: /Crash_Force/

We have an early version of our official trailer available for you to check out: