Crash after collapsing nodes!!!! Help!

I was working on my project cleaning it up a little bit so I was collapsing nodes down. I collapsed my blueprint section that deals with receiving damage. When I did that i noticed in the new node created that the connection from the Event “any damage received” to the next node had disconnected. After reconnecting the node the editor immediately crashed. Now it won’t load my my project. I did submit a crash report here is the code it gave c38662eefa33b1820568a4670ca44595. Any help is greatly appreciated until i get this resolved I can’t get any work done on our game :frowning:

Hi Jamoe,

Very sorry to hear about this, it is definitely an issue we would like to investigate and try to ensure it does not happen again.

Unfortunately, in order to save your project you will probably have to pull the offending Blueprint out from among the content. You should have auto-saved backup versions you can replace it with.

If you can isolate the offending Blueprint, we’d be interested in taking a look at it. To do this, please make a Bug Report over on the AnswerHub with as much information about the issue as you can, including that crash report code again.

Thanks, and once again, sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you for the quick reply Stephen. I did get it working with pulling the blueprint I was working on out. I will repost this in the AnswerHub. I am loving the new engine and I thank everyone at epic for their great work. happy gaming